Manager Nedcon USA
As Manager Nedcon USA you will be responsible for our business in the USA and the realization of our ambition. You will be managing 7 direct employees which are highly skilled and experienced. The team is supported on a daily base by engineers and project execution specialist in our central office in the Netherlands.
Our ambition is to sustainably double our revenues in 3 years time and you will be responsible to make this happen based on a solid plan with the necessary growth in team and resources.
- You are proven successful in sales and you are able to build sustainable customer relationships
- You are a leader and able to build business and teams
- You have an understanding of mechanical engineering
- You understand the dynamics of selling projects and capital goods/equipment vs selling a product
- You are able to work systemically based on quality gates
- A good salary and fringe benefits
- Education and training
- Personal growth and development
NEDCON is an independent company that has been part of the international steel group voestalpine since 2004. We are based out of Doetinchem (the Netherlands) and our production activities take place in Pardubice (Czech Republic) and the United States. We have divisions in various European countries as well as the United States, Harrison OH.
NEDCON takes a leading position in the AS/RS (automatic storage and retrieval system) rack business in both Europe and North America. We excel in partnering with our customers and support them in realizing their promises to their customers. We do this by taking responsibility for the whole process of design, produce, ship, install and service the rack structure part of the automated storage systems.
Are you interested?
Are you the Manager we are looking for? We would be pleased to receive your application for this position! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.